7324: Sales Representative
Sales Representative for our client that will have a territory in Memphis, TN OR Nashville, TN and surrounding markets. Ideal candidate will have previous experience selling in the office solutions industry selling document management services.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Identifies potential accounts by developing leads; analyzing and qualifying opportunities.
- Develops product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors, and consumer expressions.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by providing information; answering questions; investigating problems; developing solutions.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Nashville, TN 37211 USA