OEM Certified Technician needed for our client in Mansfield, OH to work on their multiple product offerings. Candidate will be focusing on customer service as much as their technical and networking abilities. Bonus opportunities based on productivity.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Maintains customer rapport by greeting customer upon arrival at location; understanding equipment complaints.
- Ensure service work is not disturbing the daily activities of the organization.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
Written Communication; Verbal Communication; Multi-Tasking; Independence; IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills; Flexibility; Dependability; Functional and Technical Skills
Mansfield, OH 44907 USA