7250: Sales Representative
Sales Representative for our client that will have a territory in Long Beach, CA and could possibly include up to Torrance, CA. Our client is a dynamic dealer offering a wide breadth of products; known for their long-time manufacturer relationships and therefore competitive industry pricing. Leading the way in distribution and providing the latest in software solutions, which will be available for candidates to sell. Ideal candidate will have 0-2 years industry experience for the role.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Attract new customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Long Beach, CA 90805 USA