7249: Sales Representative
Sales Representative needed to cover a territory in Pompano Beach, FLand the surrounding counties. Candidate will focus on expanding our client’s market share by bringing in net new business. Compensation will be determined based on candidate’s requirements and history. Must be a self-starter and have a proven history of success in B2B Sales in the office solutions channel.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects while maintaining relationships with clients.
- Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; completing credit checks; preparing contracts; forwarding, tracking, and expediting orders.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Resolves customer complaints by providing information; answering questions; investigating problems; developing solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Building Client Relationships
- Closing Skills
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Customer Focus
- Meeting Sales Goals
- People Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Product Knowledge and Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Technical Understanding
- Territory Management
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 USA