7049: Major Account Sales Representative
Direct Manufacturer is seeking an Industry Experienced Senior Sales Representative needed for the Northern, VA market to focus on building into an existing account base. Ability to work with larger, commercial and major accounts will be key for this role. Territory will include a number of existing accounts to work with, but focus will be on net new business with all of their product offerings and solutions.
- Generates revenue by identifying and qualifying potential service contract accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new service contract features; building account relationships.
- Identifies potential accounts by developing leads; analyzing and qualifying opportunities.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Northern, VA 22042 USA