6932: Systems Administrator
Systems Administrator is needed for our client to assist with their client base throughout Northern, VA, DC and Southern, MD. Candidate will address escalations and assist to implement projects. This role will also handle server, backup, networking and security issues. This role is customer-facing while providing technical support so excellent customer service is required. CompTIA A+, Net+, MCP Certifications are preferred for this role.
Responsibilities to include:
- Own escaltions from the Help Desk and NOC
- Participate in planning of projects, as needed
- Execute the implementation of the projects: i.e. server migration, Office 365 migration, building new domain, network equipment, etc.
- Set up support backup solutions
- Onsite troubleshooting as needed
- Identify hardware and project opportunities
- Document fixes
- Update tickets and project management in a timely manner
- Onboarding new clients, including setting up workstations and gathering network information
- Communicating with client and internal staff with updates
- Oversee contractors and manage the tasks assigned to them
Northern, VA 22042 USA