OEM Trained Technician needed for a reputable Independent Dealer in Woburn, MA market. Candidate will be required to service full product line of our client’s OEM. Networking ability for this position is preferred as well as a high level of customer service skills. Compensation will be commensurate from experience and company vehicle will be provided.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Ensure service work is not disturbing the daily activities of the organization.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Maintain equipment through proper testing and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Specific OEM certifications required
- Customer Service
- Customer Training
- Client Relationships
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Clean driving record
Woburn, MA 01801 USA