6831: Sales Representative
Sales Representative needed for dealership to cover a Little Rock, AR territory selling a complete array of Solutions with an emphasis on MPS. Candidate will focus on expanding our client’s market share by bringing in net new business but will have a small base of accounts. Compensation will be determined based on candidate’s requirements and history. Must be a self-starter and have a proven history of success in B2B Sales in the office solutions channel.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects while maintaining relationships with clients.
- Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; completing credit checks; preparing contracts; forwarding, tracking, and expediting orders.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Resolves customer complaints by providing information; answering questions; investigating problems; developing solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Building Client Relationships
- Closing Skills
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Customer Focus
- Meeting Sales Goals
- People Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Product Knowledge and Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Technical Understanding
- Territory Management
Little Rock, AR 72201 USA