OEM Certified Technician is needed for a territory through the San Diego, CA market. Strong diagnostic skills and basic networking is required. Customer service, communication and being a team player is key to success in this role.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Completes preventive maintenance by cleaning, lubricating, and adjusting parts, assemblies, and components.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Reporting Skills
San Diego, CA 92111 USA