10715: Document Solutions Support Specialist-Midwest
Direct Manufacturer is seeking a Document Solutions Support Specialist for the Midwest Region. This person is responsible for developing and supporting their service partners within an assigned geographic area. Also responsible for monitoring, investigating and providing in-depth reporting on the field performance of all assigned products. Essentially, this role is the Technical liaison between our client and the dealer channel.
Candidates can live in a major metropolitan area of one of the following states but willing to travel in the Midwest Region 50% of the time: MI, WI, IL, MN
- Demonstrate high-level technical skills on hardware, firmware, software, and network technical issue resolution.
- Use advanced troubleshooting tools & techniques to resolve escalated customer issues for business partners.
- Perform root cause analysis using critical thinking skills and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Compile, edit, and gather accurate data and information pertinent to monthly technical reports, ensuring they are legible and delivered on time.
- Manage assigned territory, assisting our client’s service business partners to achieve performance levels in keeping with industry standards.
- Ensure partners are fully supported in all technical and procedural areas and that partners are provided with high-quality professional and organizational support.
- Schedule regular meetings (with prepared agenda and presentation) with service partners to gather and disseminate information.
- Coordinate efforts with zone representatives to ensure emergency and other types of dealer support are performed in a timely manner.
- Investigate and provide detailed reports including surveying service partners, researching databases, performing on-site visits, obtaining samples, and researching potential solutions. Report pertinent data to management, and internal departments.
- Support Quality Assurance and Regional Management to set up product monitoring programs and Technical Roundtable meetings.
- As required, conduct formal & informal service training classes to ensure the technical competency of service partner personnel.
- Occasionally monitor training classes for quality control purposes and may suggest improvement views of the training courseware and program.
- Conduct in-site audits of dealer training activity to ensure compliance with training standards.
- Provides Technical Hotline, phone, fax and e-mail and other remote support functions in support of other departments, as requested through management.
- Work closely with Sales to training and assessing new and existing dealers. This ensures they are technically proficient on hardware and software products and maximizes the potential for additional sales.
- Ensure that the service partner can support the products they sell.
- Provide support at Business & Trade Shows, internal sales meetings, external road shows, and other events, as required.
- Make on-the-spot decisions based on the situation at hand to maximize customer satisfaction, within acceptable corporate guidelines.
- Assist in development of Associate Document Solutions Support (DSS) to prepare for the position.
- Associates Degree in appropriate technical subject or equivalent certification and/or business experience highly desirable.
- Industry recognized Net+ and MCP certifications.
- Industry recognized MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, or MCSA certification is highly desirable.
- Must possess highly developed communication & writing skills.
- Must demonstrate high level of classroom and web-based teaching skills.
- Minimum of 5- 10 years industry experience is highly desirable.
Midwest Region, IL 60515 USA