10644: Hybrid Technician
Hybrid Technician needed for a reputable dealer branch office in the Greater Denver, CO market. This position will require Break/Fix capabilities as well as high level of Networking and IT Support. Candidate will need to be able to do their own installations, set up: Scan to folder, scan to print, scan to email, importing/exporting contact list and basic network troubleshooting skills. Ideal candidate will have A+ and Net+ certifications. Company vehicle will be provided for this role, along with an amazing benefits package and compensation will be commensurate with experience and certifications.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
Attendance; Clean Driving Record; Client Relationships; Customer Service; Dependability; Problem Solving; Results Driven; Team-player; Verbal Communication; Written Communication
Greater Denver, CO 80111 USA