10633: Sales Representative
Sales Representative for a reputable dealer is needed to focus on hunting for net new business in the Colorado Spring, CO market. Compensation and quota will be determined in the interview process based on past industry success. Great opportunity for growth within the organization into leadership after successful sales production.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Generates revenue by identifying and qualifying potential service contract accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new service contract features; building account relationships.
- Identifies potential accounts by developing leads; analyzing and qualifying opportunities.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Colorado Springs, CO 80918 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.