10534: Sales Representative
Sales Representative with a drive for net-new-business needed for a client in the Spokane, WA and Post Falls, ID marketplace. Candidate must be self-sufficient and driven with high energy and motivation to succeed. Industry background preferred and prior Business to Business sales experience required.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Generates revenue by identifying and qualifying potential service contract accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new service contract features; building account relationships.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Initiates call process by building relationships; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Hunting Net-New-Business
- Building Relationships
- Closing Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Skills
- Emphasizing Excellence
- High Energy Level
- Informing Others
- Internal Communications
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- People Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Technical Understanding
- Territory Management
- Verbal and Written Communication
Spokane, WA 99216 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.