10524: Service Manager
Our client seeks a team-focused, self-directed individual to manage the Greater Detroit, MI service team. The team is responsible for servicing multiple brads of copiers and printers.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Communicate effectively with team members and managers.
- Manage daily activities, problem-solve, and resolve conflicts.
- Coach and motivate team members through goal setting, 1:1, and team meetings.
- Develop team members’ customer service skills.
- Utilize service reporting for feedback and follow-through.
- Continually work to improve performance to achieve industry benchmarks.
- Schedule manufacturer training.
- Assign equipment and ensure territory integrity.
- Build team unity and culture with the Northern Michigan branch.
- Ensure proper staffing levels based on equipment type, equipment location, and technician skillset.
- Minimum of 5 years in the copier/printer industry or a similar service-related field.
- Willingness to travel within Traverse City and throughout Northern Michigan.
- High-capacity, self-managed person
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interest in developing team members
- Team player with vision outside his/herself
- Creative problem solver
Greater Detroit, MI 48075 USA