Our client is seeking a Dispatcher for their organization in Rockville, MD as they’re expanding their service operations. Candidate must be able to multi-task and ideally have industry knowledge for the opportunity. e-Automate experience is preferred for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and manage/monitor technicians’ daily work assignments.
- Maintain status and locations of technicians.
- Input service order requests received by phone, email, or through the client’s website.
- Maintain and schedule monthly maintenance agreement inspections.
- Receive, prioritize, schedule, and dispatch customer service calls.
- Maintain accurate customer, location, and call history information within computer system. Add and change customer site information as needed.
- Edit service calls for proper information reported by technicians.
- Provide customer quotes when necessary.
- Find, schedule, and manage subcontractors who repair machines for our customers in other states across the U.S.
- Contact the customer to provide updates on service orders.
- Effectively handle customer inquiries/requests and communicate with appropriate company personnel, when necessary.
- Effectively communicate service problems, customer complaints and labor relations problems with the Service Manager.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, technicians, and other staff.
- Assist with answering incoming phone calls.
- Participate in service-related meetings.
Rockville, MD 20855 USA