10469: Senior Technology Advisor
Our client is seeking an industry Senior Technology Advisor for the Northern, VA marketplace. This is a lucrative opportunity where a candidate will focus on bringing in new accounts as well as nurturing an existing client base of accounts when it comes to hardware, Managed Print, Managed Service Solutions and all of our client’s solution offerings. Candidate must be technically savvy and attention to detail is a required for this role to be successful. This role could grow into leadership opportunities after success in the position.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Attract new customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Technically Savvy
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Northern, VA 20151 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.