10454: Production Print Technician
OEM Certified Production Print Technician needed for our client with a territory that will cover throughout the Charlotte, NC and greater market. Training and knowledge of Canon and/or Ricoh Color Production Print would be a plus for this role. Candidate ideally will have basic networking abilities and high level of customer service. Company vehicle will be provided, so excellent driving record is required.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Charlotte, NC 28215 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.