Technician needed for our client in the Buffalo, NY and surrounding are. Our client is expanding in their market and they are seeking a network and break/fix savvy technician for their organization. Candidate will be compensated based on experience and annual bonus opportunity for hitting KPIs as well as profit sharing available for qualified candidates.
- Provides customer service with installation and maintenance of office equipment.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Provides customer support by providing training; responding to requests; resolving problems both on-site and on the telephone.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
Verbal Communication; Written Communication; Clean Driving Record; Client Relationships; Confidentiality; IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills; Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification; Customer Service; Customer Training; Functional and Technical Skills; Problem Solving; Quality Focus; Reporting Skills; Results Driven; Organization; Solid Technical Support Skills; Team-player
Buffalo, NY 14228 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.