10422: Production Print Technician
Industry Experienced Production Print Technician is needed for our client for a territory in Southern CA and work accounts primarily throughout Los Angeles and San Diego markets. Candidate will be compensated based on experience and training and they’re looking for specific training and experience on Oce varioPRINT6000 Titan devices. Company vehicle provided for the role, along with a great benefits package and bonus opportunities.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Southern, CA 90607 USA