Technician needed for regional office technology solutions provider in the greater Kalamazoo area in Michigan! This company is growing fast and is looking for self-motivated techs with strong communication, problem-solving and customer service skills. Our client is open to all industry experience, although certifications are preferred. Clean driving record and reliable vehicle are required; company provides mileage plan. Cell phone and laptop provided. Full benefits, PTO and 401(k)!
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Maintains customers’ operations by maintaining equipment performance; providing training.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone or in person.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or break/fix service (preferred)
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle
- Willingness to Learn
- Customer Service
- Client Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Quality Focus
- Record Keeping
Kalamazoo, MI 49009 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.