10323: Warehouse and Delivery Technician
Our client is seeking a Delivery and Warehouse specialist in Reno, NV. This person will be responsible for the assembly and preparation of various multi function and printer products for the Set-up and Refurbish Technicians. Other responsibilities include assistance with hard drive security, organization of staging areas, and delivery of product to various offices.
- Perform assembly of equipment per direction from the set-up schedule taking care to save cardboard until equipment is deemed to be operating normally.
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise during assembly to ensure equipment is fully assembled prior to entering set-up department.
- Clean all surfaces of equipment to acceptable quality assurance standards.
- Perform extraction and disposal of hard drives from returned equipment that has a request for hard drive disposal.
- Perform administrative tasks related to hard drive disposal activities.
- Work with Warehouse Manager to organize equipment for next day’s deliveries.
- Maintain and promptly clean and organize all workspaces.
- Move products in and around the distribution centers
- Accurately maintain and comply with documentation and service administrative procedures in a timely basis to include pick tickets, collecting client signatures and time entry.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Please note the job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma and two years of relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic mechanical or electronics experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license issued in your state of residence
- Employee-centric based culture provides the most competitive compensation plan in our industry
- On-going training and professional development
- Focus on organic growth and opportunities for career advancement
- A professional, team-oriented, fun work environment
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vison, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance
- Vacation, sick, holiday time and we are proud to offer time off to volunteer with your favorite 501c non-profit organization
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with company match
Reno, NV 89502 USA