10305: Walking Technician
Industry Experienced Walking Technician needed for our client with accounts throughout Brooklyn and Manhattan, NY where candidate ideally will have the specific Sharp and/or Canon MFP training required for the position. Candidate must be familiar with the territory and have the customer service skills needed for this role. Level 1 networking ability is a must and compensation will be determined based on experience.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
Brooklyn, NY 11211 USA