10237: Help Desk Technician
Our client is seeking a Help Desk Technician for the Fayetteville, NC market. This role will provide technical phone support to Customers, Service Technicians, and Sales Representatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers calls coming into the Help Desk Queue; assisting customers/Service Technicians with their technical needs and/or reason for calling in a polite, timely, and courteous manner.
- Troubleshoots the service call before contacting the customer
- Contacts customer and resolve issue over the phone
- If the issue is not resolved with the customer by phone, Help Desk Technician will triage the call for parts and/or service bulletins and firmware level that the Onsite Technician will need before going to customer location.
- Provides assistance to the customer using remote connection software (i.e. GoToMeeting and/or GoToAssist)
- Provides network support, troubleshooting and repairs remotely
- Keeps informed of new products and other technical developments
- Quotes labor rates based off customer locations
- Other duties as assigned and/or needed by Supervisor/Manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Customer Service experience (minimum one year)
- Field Service experience with our clients OEM products (minimum 2 years)
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Multi-task oriented
- Working knowledge of E-Automate/Remote Tech, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Fayetteville, NC 28303-4719 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.