Our client is seeking an OEM Certified Technician for their branch location in Columbia, MO. Candidate ideally will have specific OEM background; but our client is more so looking for the overall industry experience as well as fit for their current team. They are also open to speaking with candidates without industry experience, but that have a technical aptitude. Networking ability will be a benefit for the position as well. Great employee benefits package will be provided for this role.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Plans office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests; planning, routing, and confirming service appointments.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with copier and printer support, manufacturing, or service
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
Columbia, MO 65202 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.