10193: Sales Representative
Sales Representative needed for an independent dealer to join their team in Riverside County, CA where overall territory can focus from Riverside to Temecula. Candidates in Palm Springs, Palm Desert and Coachella Valley, CA. Candidate will be working with a full array of solutions in order to capture the most for their clients. Prior industry experience preferred and related Business to Business background required.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Identifies potential accounts by developing leads; analyzing and qualifying opportunities.
- Develops product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors, and consumer expressions.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by providing information; answering questions; investigating problems; developing solutions.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
Written Communication; Building Relationships; Client Relationships; Closing Skills; Creativity; Customer Focus; Customer Service; Data Entry Skills; Dependability; Emphasizing Excellence; Energy Level; Independence; Informing Others; Internal Communications; Meeting Sales Goals; Motivation for Sales; Negotiation; People Skills; Persistence; Persuasion; Presentation Skills; Proactive; Product Knowledge; Product Management; Professionalism; Prospecting Skills; Self-Confidence; Technical Understanding; Territory Management; Verbal Communication; Written Communication
Riverside County, CA 92591 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.