Technician needed to cover a territory throughout the Roanoke, VA and surrounding markets for a direct manufacturer. Great opportunity for Technicians at any level of experience. Must be able to work independently and self-motivate.
- Services and maintains a full territory working with seasoned Field Service Technicians in the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Resolves at least 85% of service calls with minimal assistance upon completion of training and territory assignment.
- Understands and properly performs all mechanical and electronic adjustments on equipment as outlined in the Technical Service Manual and Field Engineering Bulletins.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and complete all electrical troubleshooting as outlined in the Technical Service Manual and Field Engineering Bulletins to include our complete digital line of products.
- Resolves most normal customer relations’ situations and communicates any unusual customer situations to a higher level.
- Maintains parts inventory and achieves acceptable levels of inventory control and usages.
- Completes all required administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Cooperates with fellow workers and management to achieve Branch service goals.
- Keeps Group Leader or Branch Field Service Manager informed of machines performing below standards and report all actions taken towards resolution.
- Performs other duties as prescribed by the Branch Field Service Manager.
Roanoke, VA 24012 USA