10143: Production Print Technician
Production Print Technician needed for a direct manufacturer, for a territory primarily in Western, MA throughout Worcester, Billerica, and Canton. There will be some accounts in Rhode Island as well. Our client is open to training and certifying candidate with copier experience that want to get into a dedicated production role. Networking abilities such as scan to email/file and installing print drivers will be part of the position as well and high level of customer service is required. Company vehicle provided for the position.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Sets up client networks, print drivers, scan to email, scan to SMB. Provides training to clients on devices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Canon OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or service (preferred)
- Solid technical support skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Reporting Skills
Worcester, MA 01604 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.