10115: Wide Format Sales Representative
Wide Format Sales Representative is needed for our client for a territory from the Greater Detroit to Ann Arbor, MI market. Territory will have an established client base of accounts to work with, while bringing in net new business. Candidate will be able to sell their full product line, including both Small and Large Format devices and solutions.
- Generates revenue by identifying and qualifying potential service contract accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new service contract features; building account relationships.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Greater Detroit, MI 48375 USA