10045: IT Analyst
Our client is seeking an IT Analyst for their organization, based in Montgomery County, MD. This candidate will work under the Chief Technology Officer supporting internal and external customers with IT tasks, such as helpdesk ticketing, remote network troubleshooting, security hardening of MFPs for external customers. Also requires the ability to support internal customer with IT issues when needed. This person must be able to change tasks quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment. Looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, the ability to learn and grow and be a part of our successful team.
Primary daily responsibilities include:
- Managing escalated technical desktop support incidents and provide functional support and assistance to a local and nation-wide customer base, following specific processes and guidelines to ensure that tasks are completed consistently and efficiently
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries, requests, and escalations via telephone, email
- Log all incoming requests in the incident tracking system and document all actions, to include all follow up conversations, troubleshooting steps, and resolution
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems to satisfy requests. Do any necessary research and on the job training necessary to resolve incidents in a timely and efficient manner
- Follow up on open tickets to ensure proper response and satisfactory resolution, keep detail oriented documents regarding problems and solutions, and keep the customer updated of the status and resolution times
- When needed, responsible for IT portion of installation of equipment working with our client’s service department, customer’s IT department and temporary subcontractors
- Support maintenance of our client’s computer equipment, including hook-up, configuration, parts replacement, and technology refresh recommendations
- Correctly refer unresolved problems to high level support technicians and/or groups when the situation requires it
- Improve knowledge of, and ability to operate, all technical support tools and technologies
- Ability to learn/explain to customers all of the software solutions offered with the equipment being installed
- Provide end user training in small group sessions as well as perform new employee orientation
- Participate and/or lead in supporting IT requirements for events such as conferences, shows or customer presentations
- Contribute technical solutions to the IT Knowledge Base
- Participate in projects and initiatives as directed by the CTO
- 3-6 years IT support experience on a corporate Service Desk or in another technical support role
- Hold any of the following valid A+, Security +, Network+, ITIL, MCP, or equivalent certifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of PC hardware, software, components and troubleshooting, Windows networking, LAN/WAN, DNS, TCP/IP, Active Directory system administration tasks, and mobile devices, Data base knowledge is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft products and operating systems, certifications preferred
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with resolving remote connectivity issues.
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment is a must.
Montgomery County, MD 20855 USA