FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 1st, 2018
For more information:
Phone: (888) 733-4868
Fax: (800) 464-3434
Copier Careers® Publishes 2018 Sales Representative Salary Survey Results
The 2018 Sales Representative Salary Survey results are now available! This year, 10,448 Copier Channel sales reps responded to our online survey. Copier Careers uses these annual surveys to provide a year-by-year snapshot of how well industry professionals are compensated, how satisfied they are in their careers and how closely their needs are aligning with the needs of their employers.
- Base salaries, commissions and quotas remain stable, with the total average compensation in 2018 for all job titles at $117,064, which is up slightly from last year. That year-over-year stability indicates that dealerships have found the right way to compensate sales reps.
- If the compensation of sales representatives has remained steady, it’s because when they do their work well, it steadies the Copier Channel. They sell solutions and services, and they have a nose for finding new business. That’s why recruiting experienced sales reps is a focus for many dealerships.
- External factors can make top candidates ready to consider their options in an afternoon. They may have a new sales manager they don’t like; the dealer switched their territory; their compensation changed; or they want to relocate. When that happens, it happens quickly.
- In the tight market, dealers are looking for new ways to attract top sales talent, and money isn’t the only incentive – they want to know that they will be valued, resources are already available when needed and success will be forthcoming.
In Case You Missed It
- 2018 Copier Tech Salary Survey
- 2018 Service & Operations Manager Salary Survey
- 2018 Sales Manager Salary Survey
Visit the Copier Careers® website today!
Copier Careers® is a recruiting firm dedicated exclusively to helping Copier Channel employers find experienced service techs, copier sales reps, sales managers, service & operations managers, controllers, back office staff, and MPS/MNS experts. Learn more about our commitment as the only Recruiters for the Copier Channel® at www.CopierCareers.com or call 888-733-4868 to speak with a recruiter.
Copier Careers® More than Resumes, Candidate