FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 1st, 2018
For more information:
Phone: (888) 733-4868
Fax: (800) 464-3434
Copier Careers® Publishes 2018 Sales Manager Salary Survey Results
The Copier Careers® 2018 Sales Manager Salary Survey results are now available! This year’s survey reflects the responses of 1,489 Copier Channel sales management professionals across the United States. Copier Careers uses these annual surveys to provide a year-by-year snapshot of how well industry professionals are compensated, how satisfied they are in their careers and how closely their needs are aligning with the needs of their employers.
- The average base salary for sales managers rose to $63,408 this year, an increase of 1.2%. Their average commissions also 1.8% increased to $98,760, bringing their total compensation up 1.5% to $162,168 this year.
- Sales managers reported an average work week of 66 hours, a five-hour jump from last year. In all, sales managers are working 20 additional hours per week compared to 2002.
- This year’s survey indicates that sales managers are increasingly focused on IT. While salary and benefits always top the list, there was a significant increase in the desire to work on creating innovative IT solutions (+ 9%), work with leading-edge technology (+7%), work with a company that understands the importance of IT (+17%) and work on developing their own skills (+4%)
- Although 57% of sales managers report they are generally “satisfied” or “very satisfied” with their current positions, 93% still say they are looking for other employment opportunities.
Stay Tuned for Our Next 2018 Salary Surveys
- August: Service & Operations Managers Salary Survey
- December: Sales Representative Salary Survey
In Case You Missed It
- Check out our 2018 Copier Technician Salary Survey
Copier Careers® is a recruiting firm dedicated exclusively to helping Copier Channel employers find experienced service techs, copier sales reps, sales managers, service & operations managers, controllers, back office staff, and MPS/MNS experts. Learn more about our commitment as the only Recruiters for the Copier Channel℠ at www.CopierCareers.com or call 888-733-4868 to speak with a recruiter.
Copier Careers® More than Resumes, Candidate