FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 1, 2019
For more information:
Phone: (888) 733-4868
Fax: (800) 464-3434
Copier Careers® Publishes 2019 Sales Representative Salary Survey Results
The Copier Careers® 2019 Sales Representative Salary Survey results are now available! This year’s survey reflects the responses of 10,676 Copier Channel sales professionals across the United States. Copier Careers uses these annual surveys to provide a year-by-year snapshot of how well industry professionals are compensated, how satisfied they are in their careers and how closely their needs are aligning with the needs of their employers.
- The average base salary across all job titles was $49,600 – up $508 from last year.
- The average sales rep commission was $68,271, up $129 from 2018.
- The average total compensation was $117,782, an increase of $808 from 2018.
- For now, those incremental increases seem to be fine with many sales reps. In recruiting calls, sales reps tell us they are happy where they are right now. Unless something happens in their current work situation, a sales rep isn’t going to return a phone call about a new opportunity
In Case You Missed Them
- 2019 Copier Tech Salary Survey
- 2019 Sales Manager Salary Survey
- 2019 Service & Operations Manager Salary Survey
Visit the Copier Careers® website today!
Copier Careers® is a recruiting firm dedicated exclusively to helping Copier Channel employers find experienced service techs, copier sales reps, sales managers, service & operations managers, controllers, back office staff, and MPS/MNS experts. Learn more about our commitment as the only Recruiters for the Copier Channel® at www.CopierCareers.com or call 888-733-4868 to speak with a recruiter.
Copier Careers® More than Resumes, Candidates®