FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 1st, 2019
For more information:
Phone: (888) 733-4868
Fax: (800) 464-3434
Copier Careers® Publishes 2019 Service Technician Salary Survey Results
The Copier Careers 2019 Service Technician Salary Survey results are now available! This year’s survey reflects the responses of 4,785 Copier Channel technical service professionals across the United States. Copier Careers uses these annual surveys to provide a year-by-year snapshot of how well industry professionals are compensated, how satisfied they are in their careers and how closely their needs are aligning with the needs of their employers.
- While pay ticked up to $48,590, about $1,200 more on average for copier techs than in 2018, it has not increased their willingness to stay where they are.
- 76% of those who took the survey said they are “actively” or “somewhat” looking for a new job, an increase of 4 percentage points over 2018. And 92% of respondents say they are looking for work because there are opportunities too good to pass up, an increase of 3 percentage points over last year’s survey.
- Techs say they only expect to stay in their current job for 3.2 years, which is a whopping 1.3 fewer years than in 2016 alone and 6.8 fewer years than in 2002.
- Techs are also increasingly concerned about their work environment. 2019 saw an increase of 7-10 percentage points on issues involving the innovation and effectiveness of their companies along with additional training opportunities. There was similarly increased interest in understanding the company’s business strategy and in the company’s commitment to quality work.
Stay Tuned for Our Next 2019 Salary Surveys
- July: Sales Managers Salary Survey
- August: Service & Operations Managers Salary Survey
- December: Sales Representative Salary Survey
Visit the Copier Careers® website today!