For more information call (888) 733-4868
Phone: (888) 733-4868
Fax: (800) 464-3434
Our 2016 Copier Careers® Technician Salary Survey is now available! This year’s survey reflects the responses of 4,428 Copier Channel technicians across the United States. Copier Careers® uses these annual surveys to provide a year-by-year snapshot of how well industry professionals are compensated, how satisfied they are in their careers, and how closely their needs are aligning with the needs of their employers.
- This year, the average salary for a copier service technician was $45,121, a modest increase of 2.26% over the previous year.
- 70% of respondents say they’re either actively or “somewhat” looking for a new job – a 10% increase since 2015.
- In 2016, the Copier Channel has begun to see an exodus of network-trained technicians out of the industry and into higher-paying IT jobs.
- For technicians, working with leading-edge tech, improving innovative IT solutions, and having continued opportunities to learn new skills are significant factors in job satisfaction.
- The gender gap is decreasing, with women now making up one-quarter of Copier Channel technicians.
The full 2016 Copier Careers® Technician Salary Survey is made freely available here.
Copier Careers® is fully committed to the Copier Channel. They are the only search firm that utilizes Adaptive Retainer Recruiting®. They continually and diligently work to give back to the industry with in-depth white papers, articles, a widely-read monthly industry newsletter, and annual salary surveys. With a database of top OEM-trained service technicians, sales managers, service & operations managers, controllers, back office staff, and MPS/MNS experts; Copier Careers’ recruiters have access to the highest caliber candidates for independent solutions providers. Copier Careers® More than Resumes, Candidates®