Poll: Are You Planning to Change Jobs?
Most Open to Change Jobs
Last month we ask for your top reason for rejecting a job offer so we were curious to hear how many of you are looking to change jobs in the next six months. We had a solid turnout of 10,108 votes this month!
Nearly half (47%) of participants said they were not actively looking but would be open to the right opportunity. Another 43% said they were looking for jobs – 31% were window shopping while another 12% were actively looking. 10% said they definitely were not looking to change jobs. Less than 1% (25 votes) said they weren’t looking specifically because they had recently started new positions.
Here are the full results:
- No, but I’m open to the right opportunity (47%, 4,720 Votes)
- Yes, I’m window shopping (31%, 3,173 Votes)
- Yes, I need a new job now! (12%, 1,228 Votes)
- No, I’m staying put! (10%, 962 Votes)
- No, I just got a new job (0%, 25 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,108 (March 3, 2020 @ 4:56 pm - April 2, 2020 @ 4:04 am)
Some comments from y’all:
- “I love my company, retiring or dying here!”
- “I’m pretty comfortable where I am right now, but I always have my eyes and ears open in case something better comes my way.”
- “Thanks Jess for the new position through Copier Careers. I’m set for my career now.”
- “My current employer does not provide any benefits whatsoever. No paid time off. Pay is below average. So, I’m looking.”
- “Technicians are undervalued. Given more and more work because of staff cuts and not being compensated or treated like an equal.”
- “I really don’t have a reason to leave right now. I like my job and my customers. But if the right opportunity came along, I would consider it. But I’ve always said, if I was going to leave this job, I would only do it if were higher pay.”
- “Just got new position, however, opportunities are welcome.”