Copier Careers® Publishes 2018 Service and Operations Manager Salary Survey Results
2018 Service and Operations Manager Salary Survey Results Are In!
The 2018 Service and Operations Manager Salary Survey results are now available! This year, 1,995 Copier Channel service and operations managers responded to our online survey. The resulting snapshot indicates that service and ops managers are working harder than ever, seeking increased responsibility and rewards for their contributions to their companies’ success. Employers unable to meet their desires run the risk of losing their service and ops managers.
- The average base salary for all service and ops managers rose to $86,048, an increase of 0.9%. With an average bonus of $29,755, that brings the average total compensation up to $115,803 in 2018.
- Service and ops managers reported an average workweek of 64 hours, a three-hour jump from last year. In all, they are working 15 additional hours per week compared to 2004.
- While 55% expressed some level of satisfaction with their overall compensation, only 46% were satisfied with their jobs as a whole. This likely contributes to the 32% “actively” looking and 66% “somewhat” looking for a new position.
- Employers looking to increase job satisfaction/reduce employee turnover should pay close attention to what matters most to service and ops managers. While factors involving compensation and a solid IT program always top the list, other factors increased significantly in 2018. In particular, “having the tools and support to do my job well” (up 12%), knowing “my work is important to the company’s success” (up 26%), getting “recognition for work well done” (up 18%) and having a “sense of community in my work group” (up 13%).
Stay Tuned for Our Next 2018 Salary Survey
- December – Sales Representatives Salary Survey
In Case You Missed It