Copier Careers® Publishes 2018 Sales Representative Salary Survey Results
2018 Sales Representative Salary Survey Results Are In!
The 2018 Sales Representative Salary Survey results are now available! This year, 10,448 sales reps responded to our online survey. The resulting snapshot shows continued stability and prosperity for experience sales reps, who remain in very high demand across the industry.
Base salaries, commissions and quotas remain stable, with the total average compensation in 2018 for all job titles at $117,064, which is up slightly from last year. That year-over-year stability indicates that dealerships have found the right way to compensate sales reps.
If the compensation of sales representatives has remained steady, it’s because when they do their work well, it steadies the Copier Channel. They sell solutions and services, and they have a nose for finding new business. That’s why recruiting experienced sales reps is a focus for many dealerships.
- External factors can make top candidates ready to consider their options in an afternoon. They may have a new sales manager they don’t like; the dealer switched their territory; their compensation changed; or they want to relocate. When that happens, it happens quickly.
- In the tight market, dealers are looking for new ways to attract top sales talent, and money isn’t the only incentive – they want to know that they will be valued, resources are already available when needed and success will be forthcoming.
In Case You Missed It
- 2018 Copier Tech Salary Survey
- 2018 Service & Operations Manager Salary Survey
- 2018 Sales Manager Salary Survey